Lam-Lam Sisterhood: Guardians of the SPIRIT

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

More mail from Danielle...

Hey danielle,

hope your travels are going beautifully and you make us jealous. Well, I'm working East desk today and I come across a brown manila envelope of mail for you sitting here on the desk...AND IT WAS OPENED! I don't know who did it or when, but it wasn't here on Friday when I worked here last. So, I am taping it shut and sending it to BC...since that's where it came from. I hope you get it soon and you're having fun. We miss you and your witty, biting comments. (Yes, we also miss you too dearly Liz!) Hear from you soon.

- dave-mart out

5 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and by FROM Danielle, I obviously mean FOR.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sure sure

     
  • At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i miss me tooo....oh and danielle and all of you guys really! good stories comming soon!

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can answer that, the 'package' was handed in from the current occupant of TH 1365, found behind the bed. Good job Victor.

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
ThinkExist.com Quotes
Your 80s Theme Song:
Your 80s Theme Song is Come On Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners
"Feel the force!"
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger

How to make a Lam Lam Sisterhood
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
1 part silliness
3 parts energy
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add wisdom to taste! Do not overindulge!

Username:

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com