Lam-Lam Sisterhood: Guardians of the SPIRIT

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

jmart here...I meant to post this sooner guys and gals, but got busy...you know how it is. Anyway, last Friday, I let my roommate borrow my car so I had to bus it to work (the horror, the horror). So I get downtown and hop over to the 52 Kortright bus. Now I'm just sitting there when all of a sudden I hear the delightful sounds of someone throwing up right at the front of the bus. Everyone who was at the front ran to the back and as you can imagine, the bus started to smell great! Then he threw up again and his poor friend was trying to help him off the bus, but he was out cold.

Anyway, by now it's 11:50 and the bus driver announces we have to switch over to the Gordon St. bus, so we all unload through the back door, since the front is covered in puke. We finally get on the other bus and leave at about 11:55, and I'm kind of freaking because I know I'm going to be late. Luckily Ryan was cool about it and I was only a couple minutes late. Phewf!

Great start to a great night!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    only in guelph.....i love it, great story jess......maybe next time you can take one of the wonderful red top cabs....or just not borrow your car away....but these are just guidelines, not to be taken serriously.

     
  • At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks! i should have cabbed it and billed the roommate...good call. I forgot the best part though...some guy was taking pictures of it...and he didn't know the guy. nice.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nothing like a good ole public puke...what wwould have been real nice if his pouke was contagious and caused other people to radomly wretch...oh to be young again

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    for some reason i never have the same thoughts as jordan...mmmm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
ThinkExist.com Quotes
Your 80s Theme Song:
Your 80s Theme Song is Come On Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners
"Feel the force!"
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger

How to make a Lam Lam Sisterhood
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
1 part silliness
3 parts energy
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add wisdom to taste! Do not overindulge!

Username:

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com