Lam-Lam Sisterhood: Guardians of the SPIRIT

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm Working!!!

Back to midnights agian!! Oh fun times.
So, lets catch up, how is everyone?? What have you been up to?? Come on, give the juicy details, I know you have some!!

I am going a little stir crazy from not having any work :( That thing called relaxation...its very strange, I just can't handle it. I spent the last week in Sarnia, this time it went pretty well, I didn't get banned from any stores this trip, YAY!! Some sad news, my mohawk is gone though I have a feeling it will reappear again. On the bright side today at Value Village I found an amazing HAT!! Its bright blue with a rainbow band around it and a yellow flower sticking out from the top. I love wearing it, it makes everyone smile and some even laugh out loud!!

ELIZABETH!!! Where are you?? I havn't heard much from you, how are things going?? We all miss you!!

RANDOM FACT: If the bottom two rows of keys on your keyboard suddenly failed, the longest word you could still be able to type out is 'typewriter'.

Theres actually some pretty interesting ones, so heres the link, check it out!! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fact.html

It looks like its going to be a long night so I'll post later on if I find anything special!!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and you are...?

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dave e. and jmart here...glad you're enjoying your midnights. I'm sure enjoying mine...stupid students! and their stupidness.

    keep fit and have FUN!!! BODYBREAK!!!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i will post as soon as i can dianna, it will be a great post about love, loss, and my vast sociall life......comming soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
ThinkExist.com Quotes
Your 80s Theme Song:
Your 80s Theme Song is Come On Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners
"Feel the force!"
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger

How to make a Lam Lam Sisterhood
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
1 part silliness
3 parts energy
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add wisdom to taste! Do not overindulge!

Username:

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com