Lam-Lam Sisterhood: Guardians of the SPIRIT

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

made me laugh...

so i came across this and it made me laugh like a mo-fo, so i decided that it would be a good idea to put it here. cuz it made me laugh. a lot. so i'm putting it here. so there.

that is all!

~ dave

Who's On First for the Next Generation!

George: Condi! Nice to see you. What's happening?

Condi: Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China.

George: Great. Lay it on me.

Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.

George: That's what I want to know.

Condi: That's what I'm telling you.

George: That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of China?

Condi: Yes.

George: I mean the fellow's name.

Condi: Hu.

George: The guy in China.

Condi: Hu.

George: The new leader of China.

Condi: Hu.

George: The main man in China!

Condi: Hu is leading China.

George: Now whaddya' asking me for?

Condi: I'm telling you, Hu is leading China.

George: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?

Condi: That's the man's name.

George: That's who's name?

Condi: Yes.

George: Will you, or will you not, tell me the name of the new leader of China?

Condi: Yes, sir.

George: Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China? I thought he's dead in the Middle East.

Condi: That's correct.

George: Then who is in China?

Condi: Yes, sir.

George: Yassir is in China?

Condi: No, sir.

George: Then who is?

Condi: Yes, sir.

George: Yassir?

Condi: No, sir.

George: Look Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone.

Condi: Kofi?

George: No, thanks.

Condi: You want Kofi?

George: No.

Condi: You don't want Kofi.

George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N.

Condi: Yes, sir.

George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.

Condi: Kofi?

George: Milk! Will you please make the call?

Condi: And call who?

George: Who is the guy at the U.N?

Condi: Hu is the guy in China.

George: Will you stay out of China?!

Condi: Yes, sir.

George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N.

Condi: Kofi.

George: All right! With cream and two sugars. Now get on the phone

3 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh Dubya. that is pretty funny Dave. maybe we should send him one of melissa's t-shirts.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahahaha. thats way too good. i love that.

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just got caught up. it's good to be back. dave, that's a solid post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
ThinkExist.com Quotes
Your 80s Theme Song:
Your 80s Theme Song is Come On Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners
"Feel the force!"
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger

How to make a Lam Lam Sisterhood
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
1 part silliness
3 parts energy
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add wisdom to taste! Do not overindulge!

Username:

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com