Lam-Lam Sisterhood: Guardians of the SPIRIT

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

An update on Dave...

Hello everybody. Long time, no talk.

I just wanted to let everyone know what I've been up to and what I'm doing. So, for the past 3 months I have been literally doing nothing. I had saved up a bunch of money so I took the time to relax, read ridiculous amounts of novels for fun, movie and video games. I put my feet up and ate food and that was it. A very nice break that I felt I deserved and so I did it.

But now, it has become time to get off my butt and do more. I got an itch to go on adventures and start something new so that is exactly what I'm doing. So, in 2 days (Friday) I am moving back to my parent's place for a month and then I am moving to Halifax. Going to find a job and just live and set up somewhere new. Just for the hell of it. I'm really excited about it and am pretty sure I'm crazy as a loon. But it's happening anyways.

So, I just wanted to say goodbye to those wonderful people still in Guelph and on the blog. I'm on here every day anyways, so it's not like I'm really going anywhere. I just crazy.

~ dave-mart out

8 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Vile Blasphemer said…

    Surfed in here via the "random blog" button- heh heh... LOVE the profile pic.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dave, we will miss you! you will have to a) be on msn all the time and b) update here regularly, plskthx.

    of course, you could always not go.... :D

    but i understand :)

     
  • At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    happy trails dave! make sure you post here...i mean weird stuff has to happen in halifax right?

    kudos for escaping guelph...i'll miss dancing to the Hoff and Yoda with you!

    Have fun!!!

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who's gonna do canam?

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha. you might have to jordan.

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dave sounds awesome, i hope you have many wonderful adventures and tell us all about them on this b-log...and make sure you settle near a movie theatre; X3 dave! X3!

    and if you end up with a real job, good luck--although full time final fantasy gamer would be a brilliant occupation as well...

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dave, Hope that you will have lots of fun out there in the big scary real world. If you happen to find your way to Australia during the next couple of months, come and visit me.!!!! Remember we will still always be soul mates forever!

    good luck and lunch!

     
  • At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Halifax is a ball, an absolute ball.

    Do me proud. And by that I mean go on the Alexander Keith tour, spot a whale in the harbour and let us know when you spot the giant clit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
ThinkExist.com Quotes
Your 80s Theme Song:
Your 80s Theme Song is Come On Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners
"Feel the force!"
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger

How to make a Lam Lam Sisterhood
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
1 part silliness
3 parts energy
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add wisdom to taste! Do not overindulge!

Username:

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com