Lam-Lam Sisterhood: Guardians of the SPIRIT

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Toe Pick?

I admit with no shame that I love The Cutting Edge. D.B. Sweeney is totally hot (what the hell happened to him anyway?), hockey is awesome and Moira Kelly is a total bitch. What's not to love? And they had major chemistry...see the sparks:

<-------------






















BUT THIS?????















Is a total nightmare! I am willing to further admit that when I first heard about this movie, I was totally excited. Kate and Doug have a kid who's also a skater? Awesome!

Then I started to hear stuff that concerned me.

1) No D.B. or Moira...wtf?
2) Straight to dvd (always a bad sign)

BUT, my major concern came when I saw this ad in People tonight at Prairie. Jesus. Roller blades? On ice? Really???

So sisters and righteous brothers, it's on ABC Family tonight. I'll be watching (hopefully) and I'll give a review. I encourage you to do the same. Come on...how else are you going to spend a Sunday?

~Jmart out.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i cannot wait for this review...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
ThinkExist.com Quotes
Your 80s Theme Song:
Your 80s Theme Song is Come On Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners
"Feel the force!"
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger

How to make a Lam Lam Sisterhood
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
1 part silliness
3 parts energy
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add wisdom to taste! Do not overindulge!

Username:

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com