Lam-Lam Sisterhood: Guardians of the SPIRIT

Friday, June 03, 2005

Hello Jerry...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Good morning fellow sisters and righteous brothers! I told a few of you that I was going to see Jerry Seinfeld in Hamilton last night and that I'd let you know how it was. I suppose right off the bat though I should let poor Brendan know that yes, we took the mini disc recorder, but my dad didn't check the batteries and well, I'm sorry brother, but they were almost dead. So forgive me. Now I suppose, I could have brought my cell phone and called you at Lambton to let you listen to the ENTIRE show like the guy behind me did...no seriously...he had his phone out and kept asking his friend if he could hear the show. So I am sorry for not thinking of that. Some more of my fellow audience members in my area:

-the two guys in their early 20s (right beside me) who smelled like that alluring mixture of Axe body spray and beer. HOTT!

-the snorter behind me

-the three people right in front of me with their digital cameras who kept taking pictures and kept getting busted but were too far in for the security guard to do anything but shine a flashlight on their faces and shake his head, "uh uh...not cool!"

So it was an interesting experience and sitting alone around these clowns made the night even funnier and actually didn't piss me off too much.

Anyway, it was a kick ass show as you might imagine (unless you're one of those folks who hates Seinfeld) and it was non stop laughs for an hour. It's really hard to do it justice on the blog though, so if you want in depth material from the show, I'll tell you, but probably have the crappiest delivery, cuz hey, my name's jmart, not Jerry.

Peace out.

9 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great post, jess, i love hearing about your adventures out in the real world, it all sounds so exciting....and very funny, i can't wait for your reenactment back here at lambton, with costumes please

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm really, really jealous.

    I had an Arbroath Smokie today that you can read about here:

    http://www.arbroath-smokie.co.uk/

    No where NEAR as good as Jerry.

    The end.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Liz - I dunno about constumes...he was sporting a pretty snazzy suit. I dunno if I could pull it off.

    danielle - that was a pretty interesting site. was it good though? i liked the tartans too. and i'm jealous of you...because you're there!

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    there is no need to be jealous of anyone here, you are all fabulous

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what's the deal with cornnuts? is it a corn, or is it a nut?

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry, you lose, try again.

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jerry seinfeld is EVIL!

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh newman...you should talk, with your beady little eyes...you reek of evil.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    VILE WEED!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
ThinkExist.com Quotes
Your 80s Theme Song:
Your 80s Theme Song is Come On Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners
"Feel the force!"
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger

How to make a Lam Lam Sisterhood
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
1 part silliness
3 parts energy
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add wisdom to taste! Do not overindulge!

Username:

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com